Organization for Human development Initiatives through Research (OHDIR), Foundation is a volunteer organization works with issues impacting the development of healthy community through evidence based intervention. It is established in 2009, registered under Societies Registration Act, XXI of 1860 in Joints Stock Companies and Firms, Bangladesh on January 2012. Since the beginning OHDIR foundation works with the marginalized people of the village and under privileged people of the urban area. Initially OHDIR Foundation started with health service to the village poor by setting up a static clinic where free consultancy and medicine were being provided to the poor. Gradually the organization has expanded their intervention area and developed expertise in social mobilization and advocacy for preventing common diseases and Non-Communicable Disease (NCD) program designing, implementing, monitoring, evaluation and research.
- Primary Eye Care at Kamalganj.
- New Unit Office of OHDIR
- BESIDE THE PEOPLE UNDER COLD WAVE
- They are going to get back their eye-sight!
- Blanket distributed among cold wave victims.
- শীতার্তদের মধ্যে কম্বল বিতরণ কর্মসূচী
- বৃক্ষ রোপন ও বিতরণ কর্মসূচী
- Tree Plant Distribution among the children of Kamalganj Moulvibazar
- ভাইরাস ট্যাঙ্ক!
- REDCap Software
- COHORT OF 30000 FAMILIES
- CORONA IN BANGLADESH, ONLY AWARENESS CAN PROTECT YOU.
- We should do something for poor
- Give donation for poor children
- Our Children In School